/\ Above: MD-90 Micro Max Shown with OPTIONS Yukiwa 0-1/8" Keyless Chuck and Travel Dial Indicator
\/ Below: MD-90 Micro Max Shown Mounted to Bridgeport Style Milling Machine with OPTIONS same as Image Above
/\ Above: MD-90 Micro Max Shown Mounted in OPTIONAL Columned Precision Ground Storage Base
Turn Your BRIDGEPORT-TYPE MILLING MACHINE Into an Ultra-Precision
Small-Hole Drilling Platform!
The CAMERON MD-90 Micro Max fits into a 3/4" collet and
has a Special Adapter to lock down the standard 3-3/8" quill to the 1-7/8"
spindle of your milling machine. This
special lock down feature prevents the spindle from turning while operating the MD-90 Micro Max. By combining the CAMERON MD-90 Micro Max with your Standard
Milling Machine, you create a Rigid Small-Hole Drilling Unit. With the OPTIONAL Precision Ground Base you can now convert the MD-90 Micro Max into a table top model - Two Machines in One!
- Three Step Pulley System for Spindle Speeds of:
- 9,500rpm 17,000rpm and 30,000rpm
- Smooth Rack and Pinion Feed
- Drills Small Holes ( 0.002" - 5/32" )
- Can Drill in to Over sized Parts
- Spindle Run Out at Mounting Taper is Within 0.0002"
- J0 Taper (J1 Taper if a 0-1/4" Chuck is Installed)*
- Dynamically Balanced Spindle, Pulleys and Motors for smoothness during operation
- Clear Plastic Safety Guard for viewing Belt and Pulley Position
- Working Area of Drilling Table is Limited to YOUR Bridgeport Style Milling Machine
* - 0-1/4" Chuck no longer available on current models
- Yukiwa 0-5/32" Key Type Chuck with key
- Jacobs 0-5/32" Key Type Chuck with Key
- Albrecht 0-1/8" Keyless Chucks (Hollow Chuck available)
- Albrecht 0-1/16" Keyless Chucks (Hollow Chuck available)
- Yukiwa 0-1/8" Keyless Chuck
- Hollow Spindles for Special Applications
- Columned Precision Ground Storage Base to Convert Micro Max into
a Table Model and for Storing when not in use.